Terms & Conditions Of Investment
Carefully read these terms and conditions and make sure to
understand it well before investing with Kobo Deals innovation.
- 1) Only payments duly made into our corporate account will be acknowledged and verified.
- 2) An investment starts to take effect the day it is registered no matter the day the payment is made. Your registration is as important as the payment made.
- 3) Every investment starts counting the immediate Saturday after it no matter the day of the week it is initiated.
- 4) Verification of investment takes 24 to 48 hours to avoid glitches and ensure thoroughness.
- 5) Kobo Deals will not be liable for any issues arising from incomplete information or omission of information on the part of an investor.
- 6) Multiple investments of the same plan will be spaced by a week each.
- 7) Kobo Deals investment cannot be transferred, substituted or upgraded.
- 8) Kobo Deals does not return capital separatelyat the end of an investment.Your total ROI includes your initial capital.
- 9) Kobo Deals Innovation pays from profit. In the course that the target profit is not met, payment can be suspended and postponed. This however does not affect your total ROI, it can only lead to your investment term being extended.
- 10) Kobo Deals pay on Saturdays. Saturdays run from 12:00am to 11:59pm. Kindly wait till 24 hours after the lapse of this time to lodge an ROI payment.
- 11) If you'd like to terminate your investment;You lose 20% of your investment if it hasn't started getting ROI.If it has received any ROI; PAIDROI-30%=Whatyouget. The funds are in use and can't be liquidated immediately without loss.
- 12) We do not give Investment Advice. You need to decide if an investment on our platform issuitable for you. If you are unsure whether to invest you should contact a Financial Adviser.
- 13) Kobo deals shall have no liability to any Investor in respect of any loss which arises from acts, events or circumstances not reasonably within its control (including but not limited to Force Majeure, economic depression, war, riot, civil commotion, acts or regulations of any governmental, national and international bodies or authorities and breakdown, failure or malfunction of any telecommunications or computer service or systems).